All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Thursday, April 9, 2009

MY SAY TODAY

My! my !my!It was a great mistake he made!After all the talk of being fair,he undid it all by making the wrong move.Did he not stop to think that he cannot do what he wants to do if he has someone else persistently hovering over him..someone else perpetually urging him on even if it might not be his cup of tea...Earl Grey or Camomile if you please?Or,on second thoughts,it could be one way to evade the possibility of being criticized in public or in the international arena.And if it is so,then ,I think you are not your own man...a ------ in the making?@#$%!God forbid!!!
I foresee a sojourn for you in the making.Trust me and it'll be bad for you because you have to be accomodating!Good luck to you,my man.

(The apolitical me has to speak up again.The country needs to settle down
and start solving the people's woes and bring them out of this quagmire..
pronto!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment