All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Saturday, April 24, 2010

hello Bloggy!!


I'm ashamed of myself..really.I abandoned this blog for almost a year.its not because i've got nothing to write about.Indeed i have plenty but those "pesky" Fb games were a greater lure than u Bloggy!BUT I'm back...with a vengeance!
I was egged into those games by the nieces in Kajang.Each one extolled the beauty of the game and kept sending me "gifts"So I was flooredThe rest is history..AWOL from this blog.
FARMVILE is so far the most interesting as it gives a chance to do what I like with that 24 by 24 God's little acre.i design it the way i'd like my farm to look like and I'm unabashed to say i thoroughly enjoy doing it.So starting today its going to be between Bloggy and FV.
Now to ward off that guilty feeling I'm going to attach a pic of the farm but I'm not too sure if I remember how to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment