All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael Jackson is gone!!



MJ left us on Friday 24th June at 1.32pm Malaysian time.I heard it on the car radio and I felt a wave of sadness overcome me.He died of a cardiac arrest so they say.What can I say about him that others have not said?Though I was not one of his crazy fans,I liked certain songs of his like 'Black and White' and 'Save the world'.
I would like to think that the song 'Black and White' was written from the heart.He had trouble with the colour of his skin when fame touched him.So the bleaching started.Then he did not like his cute fleshy nose!(Note here that,to the Chinese,a fleshy nose is the sign of a rich man ie,if you are into business!)And so the snipping and tucking started.I guess all the liquids injected into him took a toll of his life.
He had a successful life and yet he was hardly happy .He became eccentric.If only he had had someone to talk to and to confide in!
So MJ,this is goodbye and RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment