All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Sunday, July 31, 2011

RAMADAN





The holy month of Ramadan has descended upon all muslims.Its a time for acts of humility,sacrifices and the fervent hope to be nearer to God.Forgiveness?...can I truly and honestly say that I can forgive those who were evil and unkind to me?NO!!...though I try.Its hard to forgive and forget.Most ppl say they forgive but I doubt it.It takes a great person to do so.If the wrong committed was truly unintentional,then theres space to forgive BUT it was for a purpose I say...Goddamn you...my first swear word in writing!!

This month is also a difficult month for me.As the lady of the house there are so many things to be done.Theres the cleaning,mopping dusting.Theres the baking.Theres the choosing of cutlery for the breakfast table and theres the this and theres the that.... endless really... all done by me.Dont forget the early morning trip to the kitchen to cook the 'lodeh' a fave of the family!Glory be it comes once a year and as i appproach my late 60's the energy is slowly sapping.But I soldier on!!

Want to see how the table was laid last year?And that reminds I need to think of this years setting and colour scheme and plates and spoons.......

No comments:

Post a Comment