All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Thursday, August 4, 2011

3 RAMADAN...3 OGOS 1432



Today we bought food from Larkin Stadium.I did not go as go as the sight of the food was too much for me.I settled for 'nasi lemak'.The mak cik who cooks it knows that a superb nasi lemak needs to have enough santan in it and thats exactly what she put in hers.The chicken was too huge I think and I had to share it with him.I didnt quite finish it as I was more to drinking the ice-cold air kelapa laut that Aris had bought.!!So nice!!
I did not get my 100+ as he forgot abt it!So much for getting old and forgetful!
Im into Malay dramas these nights.I watched one on Astro..'Cinta Dajal'starring Ogy Ahmad Daud.Shes a great actress except for some little spurts over melodrama which I think her late Mom taught her.Its a sad story of how society views widows or 'janda.This is worse in villages where this story was set.The women fear her for they are afraid she'll steal their husbands away from them.the men think she's easy prey.And of course there are the kids to feed too!!it has a sad ending when 3 out 4 of the kids are poisoned by the wicked egotistic village head as a form of revenge for her spurning him.The poor excuse for a human being was already married.She gets her revenge when she prays to God...sembahyang hajat..for help and the fella confesses and dies infront of all the villagers in the village surau.
The moral of the story is excellent.Do no harm to the defenceless.Help them instead.
s

No comments:

Post a Comment