All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

After 34 and a half years!!




Aida Mustapha....I taught her when she was in form I in SAB Muar.We met again after a lapse of 34 and a half years.There was so much to talk about that I managed to snap only 1 pic of her!!
We were supposed to meet for dinner at City Square but her work spoilt the whole date.So the last resort was she come to my house.And she did at the unearthly hour of 11.15 pm...way past my bedtime.But it was worth the wait.it was fortunate that the person who brought her was a JB person who knew Tmn Pelangi well!Otherwise I think she would have arrived past the midnight hour!But I would have waited!
It was great.....meeting past pupils again.For now Ive met 2..Adieb and Aida and Im looking forward to meeting the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment