All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Sunday, October 2, 2011

sincerity please

Mee Bandung...a fave of mine.Until yesterday all I knew was to savour it.But today i cooked it and it was a success!got the recipe from this closed group.im pretty pleased with myself as the boys ate with gusto!Okay a pat on the back for me!!


Marble cake...but it didnt turn out to be like it should.Most marble cakes have that feathery pattern which makes it so appealing and attractive.I got this recipe from a closed group of cooking enthusiasts.Actually Wanaa introduced me to this group.It is a very useful group because the members keep sharing recipes.as far as i know to get the feathery lines you need to swirl the dough.I did ask the owner of this recipe about it but she said it was not neccessary!And this is how it turned out ..in colourful layers.However I saw another recipe today and it did say that to get the pattern you needed to swirl the dough with a coconut lidi!So there.Sincerity please madame if you want to share!Shame on you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment