All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Friday, January 23, 2009

A BAD DREAM




Today my usually happy life caved in!I lost my three grandchildren.Their mother took them away ...far far away somewhere up north.I won't see them for a bit or maybe NEVER I think.I want to express my feelings here on this blog now.
WHO TURNED THE LIGHTS OUT?
Who turned the lights out?
It is so dark
I cannot see your faces
No I cannot.
If I lit a candle
I might see you three
Would I see happy faces
Would I see sad ones
Who turned down the volume
It is so quiet
I cannot hear your voices
No,I cannot
If I listened a little harder
I might hear you three
Would I hear cheerful voices
Or would I hear woeful tears
Life is full of changes
Changes for the good
Changes for the bad
I wonder yes,I wonder
What this change will bring
I need to go on
And not linger on the past
I must not lament on those good old days
For tomorrow will bring a new day
All I ask is that
You three remember our happy days
Remember that there'll always be
A place in me for you.
Chai Chien from NENEK
23 JANUARY 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment