All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holiday blues

Well,the long December have come and gone and yippee! i 've been spared!Spared from unwelcome visitors.No! No! not creepy crawlies but those of the human kind.Before I sound unkind to you let me explain.Each year end hols,I get lots of visitors..welcome and unwelcome.I love the welcome ones because I like them.It is also a time to catch up on news and gossip but the unwelcome ones???.These are the ones who have never kept in touch and worst still I do not know them.The only link there is between them and I is that they are so and so's son or daughter.The so and so is a distant relative.They descend on us expecting to be treated like royals.Because Singapore is nearby I am expected to bring them sightseeing and shopping too.AS if I have nothing better to do!I take this in great stride but I can't help letting out my woes here in this blog.I certainly will not force myself on someone else this wayThe thing to do will be to stay in a hotel,have meals before I go visiting.Remember the adage..don't do things you don't want others to do to you?.So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment