All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Wednesday, January 14, 2009




The song that I wrote on 14th September is complete.ML helped with the the bass notes as I have only an inkling of how to do it.Tq ML!So far I've 4 songs and have a few more in my hand book.What type of songs do I write?I write songs of love (Jeez,I sound like Barry Manilow now but what the heck...his songs have always been hits)of personal experiences and what I observe of Life.I've tried to write (at least the melody ) a rock song but so for it has got me nothing.Guess I have to get myself a leather jacket and boots and those chains to get into the rock mood!I would very much like to have my song included in this blog but being a very new blogger,I have yet to learn the intricacies of inserting a song.Maybe 10 or 20 blogs later???
A fellow student at the school where I'm tutored has written a whole lot of songs
and he has sold one of them.Congrats David!Do I dare dream of selling one of mine?Nah!I write my songs to express my feelings and thoughts.I write them so that I can
tinkle my very own compositions on my very own Clavi.
so long till I blog again

No comments:

Post a Comment