All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Friday, May 15, 2009

Another dilemma?

Drove up to KL to pick Haireen up from her residential school.She wanted to spend the week-end here in JB..for a change.She's not to happy about life there.They have a very tight schedule and she claims she does not have time for herself!!What do I tell her.I tell her the choice is hers and that the road to success is NEVER easy.To my mind she's just being 'manja'.Everyone is rallying around her to make it easier for her and she does not realize it.I feel sorry for H because he's running around all the time.EVERYONE'S running around for her.Time to knock some sense into her.
We managed to squeeze some time for shopping and after that came straight home.The heavy downpour along the North-South Highway was an experience!If not for H's good sight,we would have taken shelter somewhere till the storm receded.
Today Haireen and I will go to the hair salon for her trim.Life in the hostel does not do wonders to your hair..and everything else!!!
Tomorrow we'll send her back to KL.It's another long trip but what the heck..she's my grand-daughter!!

1 comment:

  1. Cikgu,
    hey, pls drop by!
    happy teacher's day... u r my wonderful teacher. hugs n salam.

    ReplyDelete