All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy days are here.

Remember the two little devils in disguise that I blogged about?Well,they sprang a surprise on me yesterday...a nice one at that!!!They presented me with a present ..a mechanical pencil and in my favourite colour.They were sort of shy to give it to me in front of the others and so dragged me to a corner.I guess they must have missed me last week when I took the day off to go to KL.So absence DOES make the heart grow fonder.YAY!It was an enjoyable session yesterday and I hope each lesson will be so.
The last 10 minutes was spent on story-telling and they came up with "the three little pigs"..their own version.It must have been their own because I know the wolf did'nt lie under a BANANA tree to rest!#%*.First they read it aloud and LOUD it was.Then they decided to do it with actions.So while I narrated they acted.They were cute,really cute.I saw 2 little sweeties in front of me.I hope they'll be just as sweet tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment