All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am sailing by Mr. Rod Stewart



This is the song that plays in the background of the movie that I have just made on the laptop.Well,most of it was done by ML with me hovering in the background.
Thank you again ...ML.The movie is about the cruise we took together with Haireen and Fazree.It was their first and our second.We hope to make a third cruise and this time it will include Lihin.She was too young then to be on the second one.I hope to be able to put the movie on the blog soon.
Making the movie was indeed a great revelation to me about how people make the real movies.It must take a lot of creativity and for all the trouble taken,the movie should have a really good storyline.Some movies have such WEAK storylines and I wonder why the producer takes the trouble.To me as a newbie,I think the synchronization of the music and the change of pictures is the most difficult.Like ML says the pic changes with each accent of the melody ie,the first note of each bar.
It is not too easy for now but I will survive!!

2 comments:

  1. Lyn
    this is my Z's favourite number....i'm sailing...i'm sailing..home again cross the sea....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit the nail on the head ...that I did!!

    ReplyDelete