All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Friday, March 20, 2009

A little triumph for me today

As a new kid on the blog (pardon the pun)3 months old ,I initially found the laptop very daunting.The lingo used was totally different from its meaning in English and boy,did many things get lost!!Other experienced laptoppers advised me to be BRAVE.Hey! just click and you'll learn as you go along..which is exactly what I'm doing.
A few days ago,I was feeling adventurous.I decided to 'quik post' a layout of smileys on to my blog and it even included a smiley cursor banging on the keyboard.Nobody can experience that feeling of elation when I visited the blog-site.
There were the smileys who had practically taken over the whole page...yellow smileys.After a few days looking at them I thought I had had enough of them.So I visited FAQ for for help.The first 3 attempts failed and sadly I erased the most recent entry.The reason for the failure was that the areas(do I call them that?) where I was supposed to click to delete could not be found.I later discovered they were under a different name in my laptop.So now the job's done and can we have applause please??
The next assignment if you please will be to use the blogger layout features and I've got the instructions all printed out.But not tonight.I've got a headache coming on after the smileys saga!!

1 comment:

  1. Lyn
    hahahah, yeh i noticed all the smileysssss.
    still remember yr smilesss though...

    ReplyDelete