All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Friday, March 27, 2009

School reunion.

For the past two months or so,I've been getting calls from quite a number of people telling me about a school reunion to be held this October.It's a reunion for the boys from High Schol and the girls from TIGS my alma mater.The organisers are the boys.Some of the callers I remember and some I don't.There are also some whom I don't really know.At any rate,they tell me I should attend.There was one reunion that was held in KL last year but I was not able to attend because of a prior arrangement.
I'm debating as whether to attend or give it a miss this time around.I've heard so much about such reunions.Some attend for the sake of comparing notes (usually these are about how they make in a year,how many titles they have at the end of their names etc,etc)Some go to catch up on news about each other.
I'd like to meet my old pals and on the other hand there might be some whom I'm reluctant to meet!I still have 5 months to decide.For the moment,I'm quite game to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment