All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The magic of the rain

It has been raining these few days.I love the rain.It cools the day down and the trees get a thorough 'bath'.The flower heads however get a bashing as they droop after the shower.
The rain reminds me of the warm lights in people's homes.It makes me want to rush home and snuggle up to him under a warm blanket.It reminds me of the little match girl who had to sell matches on a cold wintry night.Everyone else was having dinner by the fire place and she was shivering in the cold!I wonder if there are any more of these girls out there.My heart goes out to them.
The rain makes me realize how lucky I am to have a roof over my head.I know there are still many who are homeless and I say a little prayer for them.
On a brighter note,the pitter- patter of the rain on the awning gives inspiration to the melody of the song I want to write.The rain..it makes me wistful and it gives me inspiration.It gives me hope...hope that everything to do with my family will always be like I wish it to be.AMIN

1 comment: