All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Alone @home


Have you ever experienced being left alone at home?Everyone has business to attend and you don't.The house will be very quiet and you can do whatever you like.Perhaps you might want try out those slick dance moves you saw on youtube.
Well,I'm alone at home now.I'm tired of practising on the piano and there's no line on the internet.I take my book and go sit in the garden.I cannot focus because my mind wanders.I think of my late mother and I wonder where her soul is.Is she happy where she is?I think so for I will never forget that look of peace on her face as she lay in her casket.God is great I think.When someone dies,that someone always looks so serene and beautiful.I guess its his way of helping us remember our dear departed in a happy light.
In two weeks time it will be the first anniversary of her death.How time flies and if she can see me now I want her to know that there is not a day that I do not think of her.I remember her peaceful face and the beautiful red costume that she wore.She looked as if she was smiling.I'm glad for I don't think I want her to feel sad at her own passing.I want her to know that I say a little prayer for her in my own way each night and that she is never alone.It's just that we are apart for now.Hi Mom and so long.

1 comment:

  1. Lyn
    my sorry for yr late mum... my little prayer for her too.

    ReplyDelete