All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Password Happiness

Yay! after a few days of having my password (Google) being bounced around,I finally got through without any "user name and password don't match".So I won't rant tonight.I'll write something nice.In a few days time ,I'll be celebrating my birthday.This birthday will be a special one to me because it will mark my tenth year as a woman of leisure!I retired at 55 and since then life has been free and easy.Free because I can pack and go on a holiday without having to worry if my leave will be approved.Easy because my life won't be dictated by that bell.Life is treating me fine ..except for the occasional sniffle.When I was still teaching the only reason why I went on medical leave was because of a cold.These colds were caused by chalk dust that teachers had and still have to breathe in day in and out!
Another reason why this birthday is special is because I like the number 65.It's a nice number..curvy and rounded (like the writer????).Its not angular and sharp like the number 4 or 7.Silly reason though but like I said I got through!
I hope that that extra number added to my age will see a wiser and more patient me.That extra number added will also see my fingers become more supple and deft when dealing with ebonies and ivories.Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite.Selamat malam.

No comments:

Post a Comment