All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gardening woes


The air in the garden is cool,fresh and crisp.As I walk around I feel a great sense of despair as the garden is not what it used to be.S-i-g-h!I guess its the piano ,this laptop and other sad thoughts that have caused me to neglect it.It was at its height of glory a few years ago and thank God I have photographs of them.The garden still has its share of blooms but not as many as before.The flower above belongs to the Lily family...crinum lily and it has a beautiful scent.The scent has been used in perfumes.It is one of the faithful plants in the garden that still blooms no
matter how long it has not been given food!
The piano has taken up a lot of my time for I am so-o-o determined to master it.I guess you can say I'm on my way so meanwhile it's practice,practice and practice!!
This laptop was originally bought for the purpose of learning computer music.Since it is at my disposal I should take advantage of it.So now it is a battle to me to learn the intricacies of this oblong piece of metal they call a 'laptop'.Some times words and phraseology used sound so foreign to me and sometimes when bravado takes over the reins, I click I lose all!Ha ha ha!That was what I went throughduring the teething stage.I was told to be 'brave' and told to go for it..click click click.I think this click clicking has done me a whole lot of good.I've learnt quite a lot of things and its also thanks to S,H and ML.
Sad thoughts?....recent sad thoughts.It is amazing how a person's life can change in the blink of an eye and how the changes affect relationship(s).I am going through this and even if it does not affect me directly,it affects those I love.What can I say except pray for a better tomorrow.AMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment