All of ME

All of ME
Pensive

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thespian or teacher or both?


We moved again.This time I taught in an all-girls school-a premier school.This was the school I where I spent my happiest days as an educator.The girls were smart ,polite and ever willing to learn.One trait among the girls was to snap pictures.This is a candid shot of me just before the dance rehearsals for sports day.I want to reminisce on one incident which revealed to me one of my callings as predicted by the stars.We were doing Eng. lit.The story was Mill on the Floss a very sad tale.I was reading to the class when suddenly I heard a sob,and another and another.Looking up,I saw that the whole class was in tears.I stopped the class immediately for fear the headmistress would chance to pass by.Her first impression would be that I had caned them.It was later that I found out that I had read so well that the tears fell!Back to what the stars predicted about my choice of career...thespian teacher or a counsellor.

No comments:

Post a Comment